What’s on the menu?
What if my dog gets ill whilst staying with you?
- Guests are fed twice a day when requested.
- We use and recommend A La Carte Super Premium food for both dogs and cats. This is an Australian made food of the very highest quality that we have found is readily eaten by all our guests.
- Scottys loaf is added unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Special diets can be accommodated if required. An extra charge may be assessed.
How do you calm a stressed dog?
- When you book your pet in, you give us authority to contact your own vet, or an alternative vet if your vet cannot be reached, or convenience dictates we use a vet with closer proximity.
- Your pet will be referred to this vet as soon as we notice anything untoward affecting the pet.
- Any and all vet referrals will be for the pet owners account.
What vaccinations are needed?
- We use Sentry Pheromone collars to calm dogs that may appear to be showing signs of stress.
- A dog that is not stressed is a quieter, calmer animal.
What happens during exercise time?
- Dogs are required to have current C5 vaccination, administered in the last 12 months and at least 2 weeks prior to arrival at the resort.
- Cats need to have current F3 vaccination, administered in the last 12 months and at least 2 weeks prior to arrival at the resort.
- Our staff will be trained to work with your dogs using the Positive Reward training system.
- Our aim at play times will be to ensure your dog gets a minimum of 20 minutes of fast and fun work, chasing balls, tugging, or just running free.
- We will ensure that if there is more than one dog in any play area, that we have assessed the temperament of all dogs in the area and have found them fully compatible
What if my pet is on medications?When you book your dog in, bring all medications with you and we will work out a medication administration schedule that will be adhered to by our staff.
Can I bring toys and bedding from home?We actually recommend and encourage you to do so. With some familiar toys or bedding, your pet will settle a lot better. Damage to bedding or toys will however not be our responsibility.